Sunday 3 April 2011

Who would be the audience for my media product?


This is a picture of a typical teenager that I think would be interested in our media product.

From being in a similar age bracket and included in the target audience for this film i can base what kinds of taste the target audience may have with relevance to me. My favourite shops are HMV, Gamestation, Game and Topman. I like listening to Rock music, Punk, Indie and Pop. My favourite Tv programme is Scrubs ( a comedy show). I like wearing Jeans and hoodies from places like Topman and Next. My favourite genre of film is action or comedy.

I think this is the type of audience that may want to see our film as the action genre is quite popular within our age bracket of 15+. The action genre is exciting, explosive and gives adrenaline rushes to the audience which is exactly what people our age like.

No comments:

Post a Comment