Tuesday 29 March 2011

If I Had To Do This Project Again, How Would I Improve Sound?

I think we used a wide range of sound within our film. We used diegetic, non- diegetic, synchronous sound, ambience, sound effects, sound bridge and dialogue. I think we could improve the sound by:

  • Thinking about the background noise in the town centre. Although it worked out to our advantage and wasn't too noisy, it could have been less noisy.
  • Creating our own soundtrack with a tempo and instruments we want that will match our opening two minutes 
  • Rehearsing the dialogue scenes to make them flawless
  • Use the boom microphone in some areas where the sound is lost easily
  • Researching more sound effects or create our own
We used a variety of sound  which was effective as it made the audience feel more immersed in the film and sound was continuous but I feel that if I had to re-do this project then I would try and create our own soundtrack and sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment